Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO service provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here’s what you get with our Part-Time CFO services:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Management of the finance infrastructure (accounting and treasury)
- Financial, business, and strategic planning and implementation
- Cash flow management and projections
- Bank financing and investor meeting preparation
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Financial and operational improvement plans
- Month-end closings, account reconciliation, and financial reporting
- Accounting documentation (policies, procedures, internal controls, operations)
- Job cost and inventory tracking
- Budgeting and forecasting